I have made a plan for the photographs to show off my collection. I have now seen the rules which are:
You’ll probably need at least nine photographs, and you’re allowed to upload a total of 15 per SWAP. Composite photos are allowed, but only if they show details of the SAME garment or outfit.
Because of the particular combinations I have chosen it will be difficult to demonstrate many of the possible combinations. Last year, when I included a coat, and only one dress, it was easier to show off more outfits.
Following your advice I have decided to include both the silk dresses (I dropped the RTW item). Photographing the collection is quite a task and my son Gus has agreed to take the pictures this year. Here is the list of looks I intend to put together – the first six are the outfits as constructed, leaving just two illustrations of the sets working with each other. In fact I do not intend to wear the three suits as matching costumes (all navy and all pink is not such a great look for me) so it is a shame I don’t have more chances to show them mixing happily with each other. Two additional pictures isn’t really enough!
- Pink skirt, White overblouse, Pink jacket
- Navy skirt, Green overblouse, Navy jacket
- Green skirt, White overblouse, Navy jacket
- Squiggle skirt and Squiggle waistcoat
- Light Silk dress
- Dark Silk dress
- Green skirt, Green overblouse
- Pink skirt, White overblouse, Navy jacket
- Pink skirt, Squiggle waistcoat
- Pink skirt, Green overblouse
- Pink skirt, White overblouse
- Navy skirt, Green overblouse
- If allowed I will have a composite of the 12 pictures
There are many other possible combinations (most of which I have already worn) before I add any existing wardrobe items. For example
- Silk dress, white overblouse
- silk dress, green overblouse
- navy skirt, white overblouse, pink jacket
- navy skirt, white overblouse, navy jacket, etc.